Paint me Red
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Never in all my life
Had it ever occured to me
That what the ears may fail to hear
Is what the heart can see
Never have I ever fallen
But now that would be wrong to say
You hold the heart in your hand
Which has never been given away
I get cold feet when you sweep by
I can't get you out of my head
Thinking of you makes me smile
That's how you paint me red
It's like a feeling never experienced
Devotion that's not fake
A sweet dream you see
When you're wide awake
I don't easily get close to ppl
But for you my heart fell
It feels like a magical illusion
I'm helplessly under your spell
Nomatter how close you are still too far
But you are mine in mind's eye
All I want is hold you tight
And never say good bye
Day in n day out
Without you my Christmas is white
We started off with a clear slate
But no longer it seems alright
Eyes are open, yet I'm dreaming
Fate's on fire, hopes are burning
Overwhelming with passion
My heart is yearning
I'm in my own world with you
For none other has ever existed
The beat of my heart speaks unspoken words
The feelings are sure and unmisted.
Today I'm walking towards you
And mind you rejection isn't my cup of tea
Today I will fight the lump in my throat
And let the words flow free
I'm half fearing
And half beyond all fear
I'm about to embrace the phrases
I've always dreamt to hear
Loving you is a disease
A disease I've surely caught
Loving you is like breathing
Do you ever want me to stop ?
Had it ever occured to me
That what the ears may fail to hear
Is what the heart can see
Never have I ever fallen
But now that would be wrong to say
You hold the heart in your hand
Which has never been given away
I get cold feet when you sweep by
I can't get you out of my head
Thinking of you makes me smile
That's how you paint me red
It's like a feeling never experienced
Devotion that's not fake
A sweet dream you see
When you're wide awake
I don't easily get close to ppl
But for you my heart fell
It feels like a magical illusion
I'm helplessly under your spell
Nomatter how close you are still too far
But you are mine in mind's eye
All I want is hold you tight
And never say good bye
Day in n day out
Without you my Christmas is white
We started off with a clear slate
But no longer it seems alright
Eyes are open, yet I'm dreaming
Fate's on fire, hopes are burning
Overwhelming with passion
My heart is yearning
I'm in my own world with you
For none other has ever existed
The beat of my heart speaks unspoken words
The feelings are sure and unmisted.
Today I'm walking towards you
And mind you rejection isn't my cup of tea
Today I will fight the lump in my throat
And let the words flow free
I'm half fearing
And half beyond all fear
I'm about to embrace the phrases
I've always dreamt to hear
Loving you is a disease
A disease I've surely caught
Loving you is like breathing
Do you ever want me to stop ?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment