Demon of Desire
I walk between the peaks I say
I walk along the edges
The wind may peep into my heart
Or blow with it my ravages
Outside my window it's pouring
But my glass is still empty
With she ever rain in this barren desert
To quench the thirst of proximity
Holding hands to loneliness
Giving way to but despair
Patience fails to answer
Will this land forever stay this bare ?
When the Sun meets the horizon
Our destiny shall unpack
When the words unleash the emotions
The feelings shall triumphant
My love has an eternal grip
To elope into a world less calm
With a beauty of timeless appeal
To elope into her girly charm
Oh lord of darkness, here I pray
To explain in one piece the delight
With she paint in her shades my destiny
Or cast upon my fate tonight ?
To throw the last card in my favour
I've left all in the hands of fate
As I race way across unopened doors
To unleash what remains for late
To break the doors by combat
I go on knees to scramble my line
"All I ask for is your love
Will you - forever be mine ?"
*He bends low to have my hand
While my hair are still in curls
Of cupid tell me, how can I love ?
When I so young a girl.
My room laiden with flowers
Oh how could I ever deny?
But do justice to his love
And see the feelings intensify
I extend an unsure hand
Yet infront of his pride I surrender
Coz when the thread is strong of love
Age is just a damn number
In the vicinity of vigilance
Our eyes shall still get locked
From behind the bars of obsession
The tiles shall fail to block*
Oh fair lady! Oh my love!
She has snapped my heart in her clutches
Pouring into my wine of love
As I pass fingers through her bushes
It seems like eternity as we say
How else to put off the fire
It seemed like a lifetime as we lay
Unto the demon of desire.
I walk along the edges
The wind may peep into my heart
Or blow with it my ravages
Outside my window it's pouring
But my glass is still empty
With she ever rain in this barren desert
To quench the thirst of proximity
Holding hands to loneliness
Giving way to but despair
Patience fails to answer
Will this land forever stay this bare ?
When the Sun meets the horizon
Our destiny shall unpack
When the words unleash the emotions
The feelings shall triumphant
My love has an eternal grip
To elope into a world less calm
With a beauty of timeless appeal
To elope into her girly charm
Oh lord of darkness, here I pray
To explain in one piece the delight
With she paint in her shades my destiny
Or cast upon my fate tonight ?
To throw the last card in my favour
I've left all in the hands of fate
As I race way across unopened doors
To unleash what remains for late
To break the doors by combat
I go on knees to scramble my line
"All I ask for is your love
Will you - forever be mine ?"
*He bends low to have my hand
While my hair are still in curls
Of cupid tell me, how can I love ?
When I so young a girl.
My room laiden with flowers
Oh how could I ever deny?
But do justice to his love
And see the feelings intensify
I extend an unsure hand
Yet infront of his pride I surrender
Coz when the thread is strong of love
Age is just a damn number
In the vicinity of vigilance
Our eyes shall still get locked
From behind the bars of obsession
The tiles shall fail to block*
Oh fair lady! Oh my love!
She has snapped my heart in her clutches
Pouring into my wine of love
As I pass fingers through her bushes
It seems like eternity as we say
How else to put off the fire
It seemed like a lifetime as we lay
Unto the demon of desire.
Comments
Post a Comment